Yeah – been one of those days around here. No time to do anything, and tons of things to do!
- Today is the last day of the Midsummer Night’s RP Writing Contest. It ends at 11:59 tonight (or technically midnight tomorrow). Get those submissions in!
- At the end of this week, I’ll be participating in a now annual tradition among folks in my raid. Affectionately known as Feathermeet, we all get together, have a barbecue, and act like total nerds while we talk about WoW face to face instead of over ventrilo. \o/
- After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I have said goodbye to Aely’s four piece tier 7.5 set bonus, and am wearing a combination of tier 8 and 8.5 instead. The set bonuses are definitely missed, but it’ll be good preparation for the upcoming patch, and for my possible Disc Paladin spec.
- Anaelle is level 75! Aren’t you proud of me? I’m leveling another character in Northrend! Right now she’s about halfway done with Grizzly Hills, and I’ve not wanted to tear my hair out since about 74.5. We’ll see how long my momentum lasts!
- And I’m out of lunchbreak!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)