Working on NaNo stuff today (hooray for being prepared, right?) as well as getting read for some RP things.
Bullet Style Updates!
- Somehow, after a process that I’m still completely boggled about, I have a level 72 prot warrior. This means that Annie Mae has now passed Angoleth. O.o
- I need to learn how to tank. (I can’t believe I just typed that. Someone send help, the NaNo is doing weird things to my brain.)
- TONS of RP lately with Aely. It’s totally awesome and making me look forward to logging in every night. (So much RP, in fact, that I can’t get involved with all of it, or I will explode. How cool is that!)
- In the RP vein, big event tonight that Aely is kinda running. Should be fun!
- This NaNo thing is kind of crazy – the more I plan, the more ideas I have. Meaning I have to, you know, choose. I’m not sure I like choice. But I think I’ve settled on what I’ll be writing. It’s novel-length, but not fiction, since both of the potentially do-able fiction length pieces will need more than another 3 days of planning. (And no, that’s not a cop out – it just takes longer than that for me to solidify a plot into an actual sequence of events that I can write about, especially when my brain is acting like a bouncyball.)
- I’m crocheting a monsterAnd knitting an alien Yep, it’s definitely Hallow’s End.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)