- Laisrean is 70 and working her way through the Epic Flight Form quest. Yes, I know I can “just train it” at 71, but so far it’s been fun, and it’s getting me some Cenarion rep as well. Purchasing her epic flight skill put a pretty heavy hit on my gold reserves, so I’ll be doing some farming and transmuting to help replenish them.
- Laisrean is also about 50% of the way through revered with the Cenarion Expedition. Goal is to hit Exalted quickly, before too much Northrend work. I’ll be doing the DEHTA quests in Borean Tundra as soon as she finishes up her Epic Flight Form quest. I want her to get the Guardian of Cenarius title, but am only about halfway through honored with the Cenarion Circle. So that’ll have to wait, or possibly just have to have money thrown at it for Twilight Texts.
- Aely is in the throes of the final battle against the Lich King, and is spending all of her time up in Icecrown. All work and no play makes Aely kind of grumpy, and Arrens has been super busy with exams at SWU, so she’s not had much time to even /talk/ to him, let alone spend time with him. That also makes Aely kind of grumpy.
- On top of that, many of the Riders are being haunted by all manner of gross, nasty, disturbing, and otherwise unpleasant ghosts. She had to perform an exorcism on someone she considers a good friend, and it’s not really made her mood all that much better. (Particularly since the … thing … didn’t seem to care so much about the exorcism thing, other than to do a lot of really unpleasant screaming.)
- Annie Mae is gearing up for the fight for Gnomeregan and is probably going to be stopping by Duugvilder’s place this week sometime as well. She has a bit of a weakness for food, you see, and Duugy is learning how to cook. Or rather, Duugy is an accomplished cook with an enjoyment of experimenting, and Annie will eat anything. It’s a good trade!
- Annorah has been spending time in Stormwind, recovering from a particularly draining Spirit Walk, and Angoleth is still mucking about in Howling Fjord. Russ has started waking up from his wintry slumbers, but he’s kind of skinny, so she’s had her lion, Arsaelan, helping her out a little more recently.
Having two characters at 70 will be interesting. Right now I’m tempted to think that the druid will be leveled before the hunter – largely because I just can’t settle into leveling with Angoleth. I don’t know if it’s the spec (Beast Mastery), her pets, the fact that leveling as a hunter is really frigging boring, the fact that I’m looking at characters #5 and #6 to go through Northrend, or what, but I want to see both of them at 80 before Cataclysm hits and right now that seems kind of eye-bleedy and daunting, even with two pieces of heirloom gear on each of them.
Also, I really ought to update the pictures on my sidebar. Everyone needs a new screenshot by now.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)