- I wonder if there will ever be a tabard/banner for the Ashen Verdict?
- There’s a lot of freaky stuff in Icecrown. Really freaky. Winged skeleton dude with four heads and no legs? Freaky. Giant Floating Head with Mouthbeams? Freaky.
- I’m amused that there are trash mobs that you can skip by having a rogue disarm traps. It’s about time!
- Deus ex Machina is kinda weird. Deus ex Machina with Varian Wrynn is weirder. Varian Wrynn not being a dick? WTF?
- Alright Blizzard – who are you and what have you done to Jaina. GAH. She was so strong, and had so much potential in WC3. Now? What a disaster.
- I’m enjoying ICC so far, overall. The fights are healing intensive, and occasionally annoying (the run away/out of range thing is REALLY getting old), but it’s still SO much better than Round Room of Badge Dispensation.
- The /music/ in ICC is superb. The use of a high-voice children’s choir is perfectly spooky and eerie, and I love that hat tip back to previous soundtracks that have done similarly.
- Jetpacks. ’nuff said.
Also, I got a new sword! It’s pretty cool (so much hit. blegh) … but it has a little skull-charm on it. With fangs. I can’t see this going well around any kitty-druids. The Fordragon Blades are still prettier.
I’m mildly amused that my first upgrade out of ICC (10 or 25) is for my retribution gear. My second upgrade was for my healing gear, but is the reputation ring, so I’m not sure it counts.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)