Here are five questions to think about with your character – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. This week we’re tackling skills and abilities.
You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas – and my answers are under the “read more” tag.
- Describe your character’s sleep habits. Do they eat breakfast or have other routines?
- What do they dream about at night, if anything?
- Is your character a night owl or a morning songbird?
- What do they wear to sleep?
- Is your character ticklish?
And now for the many Annas…
- Angoleth sleeps like you’d expect of a hunter used to being in the wilds – lightly, and frequently at odd hours. She usually eats a little something for breakfast, but not too much. Aelflaed sleeps relatively lightly as well, though she falls back asleep easily. She likes her sleep to be regular (at least in the “every night for a few hours” sense). Aely also requires coffee in the mornings to wake up.
- Annorah‘s dreams are usually filled with fire – but not in a nightmare sense. She’s used to having Fire around, and so having him there in dreams (much like having Water in her dreams, which is also frequent) is more of a comforting thing. Angoleth rarely remembers her dreams, but she’s trained herself not to. Aelflaed dreams of home, and of the four is the most likely to talk in her sleep.
- Annorah and Annalira are both late sleepers and night owls. Angoleth and Aelflaed are both early to bed and early to rise. (Aely says I have to add: Unless Phileas promises a lazy morning and breakfast.)
- Annalira wears nightgowns, usually pretty ones. Aely sleeps in a soft old shirt and some knee-length linen pants most of the time.
- They all are ticklish, but Annalira is probably the only one that’d admit it openly. Of the four, Annorah is the least so, and Annalira or Aelflaed the most.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)