So this is going to be a little different for a Friday Five. This week, just think about your characters reactions to the various new things and people that they’re encountering in Northrend. If you’ve not been to Northrend yet, this might contain some spoilers, but I’m restricting this to the first two zones ONLY (Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord) so hopefully most of you will be able to answer at least a few!
As usual, my answers are below the “Read More” tag.
How is your character reacting to…
- The Vrykul?
- The Blue Dragonflight?
- Fordring’s Return (if Alliance), the New Plague/the Apothecaries (if Horde)?
- Annorah thinks the D.E.H.T.A people are NUTS. She also thinks Nesingwary is nuts. She’s a lot more about balance and a lot less about vengeance lately.
- Aelflaed has come to a balance between awe and respect for the Vrykul as living myths that have come out of the fairy stories that her Da used to tell… and the expected reaction to someone running at you with a Great Axe, offering to sever your head.
- Having had little experience with them Annorah is mostly ambivalent to the Deathknights, and is mostly of a “let them figure themselves out” opinion. Aelflaed… well, she’s not happy about them. She’s also not throwing rotten fruit at them. She doesn’t trust them as far as she could throw them, but she also feels horribly bad for them, as a whole. She’s not really met any individuals yet, so we’ll see what happens then.
- The blues are making both Aely and Annorah nervous. As a guildie of mine put it – having the Blues go apeshit means that a veritable force of nature is now attempting to destroy everything, something like having a hurricane personally stalking you. Annorah, in particular, doesn’t like them messing with the ley lines, and Aely thinks Dragons are queer and dangerous anyway, when they’re not pissed off. Of the two, I’d say Annorah has the stronger reaction to Malygos losing his marbles.
- And Aely has the stronger reaction to Fordring’s return. And the fact that the Ashbringer was stuck in the floor of some Light forsaken undead hellhole under the halls of a demented king of an ancient race. That didn’t sit well either. She’s going all gung-ho for the Argent Crusade (so far at least) and hopes to join their ranks.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)