The obvious one for today! Here are five questions to think about with your character – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas – and as always, my answers are under the “read more” tag.
- Does your character have an IC reason to be going to Northrend?
- Will they be going on their own, or part of a dedicated team?
- Which starting zone is your character going to begin with, and why?
- Since this is something of a fresh start, is your character switching specializations or roles for this new adventure to the North?
- How does your character deal with the cold?
- Annorah is going because her friends are going, more than anything else. Angoleth is going because it means she gets to explore stuff. Aelflaed is going because Arthas is there, and she’s got a bit of a bone to pick with him.
- Angoleth is, as always, on her own. Aely is proud to be going with the Black-an-Red of the Riders, and will be doing as much with them as possible.
- Annorah and Angoleth are starting in the Borean Tundra, Aelflaed and Annalira in the Howling Fjord. Angoleth likes open, wide, lonely kinds of spaces, and Aely needs to go where the lore is strongest for her.
- Actually everyone is the same, except Aelflaed – who is currently bearing enough ill will towards the entire Northrend business to be specced Retribution. As soon as people need her healing, she’ll be back to healing again though – it’s what she does best, and what she likes to do best.
- Aely *loves* it. She’s about as exothermic as a human can be, loves being all bundled up in warm furs with her hair blowing in a brisk wind and her nose cold and cheeks red and prickling. I think the fact that she wears lined plate armor with a full quilted woolen under-armor suit probably doesn’t hurt either. (Nor does having an excuse for snuggling Phileas. She likes that too.) Annorah shivers. A lot. Her hooves are cold. And her tail is cold. And her nose is cold. She has already invested in a fur-lined cloak and some serious long wooly underthings.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)