Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
This week, a set of 5 questions for you, on the weighty subject of Faith and Morals!
- Does your character have any religious/spiritual beliefs?
- Is your character superstitious?
- Does your character swear? If so, how? Is he or she creative about it?
- How does your character regard “the Law”? Does he or she have a personal moral code?
- Does your character like to dance? (feel free to assume that characters can dance in ways other than the WoW standard /boogies)
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)