Written by Anna
on April 20, 2009 – 8:10 am
- This week saw a lot of raiding action, with Annorah running OS10 and Naxx 10, and Aely running Malygos/OS25 and Ulduar 25 and then Ulduar 10 last night. I’ll have thoughts about Paladin stuff later this week.
- TRI saw the death of Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, and were VERY close to taking down Kologarn this week. We ran out of raid time before we ran out of boss, unfortunately. I expect to see him down this week. (We skipped Ignis, since we would’ve been attempting him before his hotfixes went in that kept him from randomly oneshotting raid members)
- My Ulduar 10 raid saw Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, and XT-002 Deconstructor down as well, but we DID attempt Ignis, since his bugs were supposedly fixed. Though we didn’t see bugginess, we didn’t have time to really put in more than two attempts – both of which were solid. If this 10 man runs again next Sunday (which I hope it does, I had TONS of fun), I expect him to go down as well.
- Both raids got the Gravity Bomb achievement – pre-hotfix.
- As much fun as I’m having with my *raids*, I’m not entirely sure yet about Ulduar. I think this is largely a class/healing based issue, however, and I do like the boss encounters I’ve run up against so far. I just… well, I’m not sure I like healing them. More on that later when I talk about Paladin healing in there.
- I’m running Auctioneer again, on a tentative, trial by fire sort of basis. It’s a HUGE memory hog, even when it’s just running on my banker, but I’m told, with the right knowhow, I can make good supplemental gold doing it. Having shelled out 2K for dual specs so far, plus an epic flight training approaching for Annylais, I need to both farm more herbs AND work on making the most out of the auction house.
- The Feathermoon glyph market took a nose dive yesterday. I’m hoping it boosts back up slightly, as I still have glyphs to sell.
- Farming herbs for two healing classes worth of mana potions, elixirs, and flasks takes quite awhile – especially when you add in a Paladin tank (my husband) whose flasks and such I also make, as part of our trade-alliance.
If you enjoyed the article, why not subscribe