Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
This week, our subject is time.
- Is your character usually early, on time, or late? What does he or she expect from other people with regards to time?
- Is your character a morning sparrow or a night owl? Is this their nature, or have they trained themselves to it?
- Does your character carry a time-keeping device? (watch, pocket watch, chronometer, gnomish buzzbox with digital clock peripheral)
- How does your character deal with the Bronze Dragonflight – does he or she take them seriously? take the Caverns of Time seriously?
- What does your character eat for breakfast on a “normal morning”? (whenever that “morning” happens to take place)
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)