Here are five questions to think about with your character – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. This week we’re tackling skills and abilities.
You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas – and usually my answers are under the “read more” tag (but since I’m posting this from out of town, no answers from me this week <sadface>).
- What’s one thing that your character is really good at?
- And one thing that he or she is just really *bad* at?
- What’s a skill that your character wishes that they have or are learning?
- What is one thing that makes your character weak? Do they have a weakness?
- What would your character’s favorite Thanksgiving dish be?
(OK – one answer I guess. Aely loves pie. mmm. pie. Annorah probably would like something weird, like mashed turnips. Angoleth would be the one picking at the turkey before it was carved, and Annalira is a fan of anything bread.)
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)