This Friday, rather than post really deep, thought provoking questions, I thought I’d do something a little different for our Friday Five. These questions are meant to be snap answers – no more than 10-15 words. Fast, simple answers are where I usually start when making a character, because in-game interaction can really change a lot (plus, if you’re not overly comfortable with the lore, it allows you to roll the character now, and build the actual lore/backstory later).
Feel free to answer these in the comments or in a blog post of your own – and, since I know we all love talking about our characters, after the 5 snap questions, you can tackle the “why” of any of them (but just pick one!). I’ve tackled a few of my characters for these questions, but you’re more than welcome to just pick one!
- Is your character tall/short/average? What kind of build?
- Annorah is tall, and of average build
- Angoleth is average height and thin/wiry
- Annalira is short and of average build, a little on the soft side
- Aelflaed is tall and athletic
- Annylais is short and of average build
- Annie Mae is average height and thin/wiry
- Name one thing about your character that is quirky, unusual, or unexpected.
- Annalira is allergic to cats
- Aelflaed is (catastrophically) accident prone
- Annie Mae wants to be a cowgirl
- Name one thing about your character that is stereotypical of his/her class, race, or origin.
- Angoleth loves bows, pets, and being in the woods
- Annalira is religious, bookish, and peaceful
- Aelflaed is resilient and quick to learn
- Annie Mae is clever and inventive
- What is his or her favorite (or least favorite) article of clothing?
- Annorah hates boots/shoes.
- Berylla LOVES socks, all the better if they are obnoxious colored and mismatched.
- Annalira loves robes, and collects them.
- Aelflaed loves pretty armor, but hates cleaning/repairing it.
- What is your character’s favorite color?
- Annorah – Blue; Angoleth – RED! Annalira – Blue; Aelflaed – Purple; Annylais – Green; Annie Mae – Yellow.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)