Here are five questions to think about with your character and some meta questions on roleplay – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. This week we’re tackling the upcoming new year and looking back at this past year a little as well.
You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas – and my answers are under the “read more” tag.
- What’s one thing your character did this year that surprised you?
- What’s one thing you know about them now that you didn’t know at the beginning of the year?
- What are your RP goals for the next year? If you’re not a roleplayer, what are your gaming goals?
- What did your character get from Greatfather Winter? Was it what they wanted?
- What is your character’s New Year’s resolution for 2009?
- Fell in love, actually. I didn’t expect it (and honestly, neither did she).
- Her accent is a lot stronger than I’d originally thought. Apparently she just needed to be back around other people from northern Lordaeron for it to come back.
- For Aely, I’d like to see her more involved in some of the in-game RP, as well as taking an active role in the Northrend driven RP.
- She doesn’t know yet! She got a rocketcar from the Ironforge presents like everyone else, but she and friends haven’t actually exchanged presents yet.
- Aely has resoved to get to the bottom of the Icecrown mess, and to do whatever she can (with her friends and allies) to see the end of the Scourge.
- Stepped up her game and stopped being quite so withdrawn. She’s actually started taking an active interest in other people.
- She’s a lot weirder than I originally thought, and her ability to read people is a little scary. It’s a good trait, in a Farseer, but she’s still weird.
- I want to get Annorah involved more with some of the really amazing people I’ve met through Aelflaed’s RP. She’s taken a back seat in Northrend RP, because it’s harder for her to connect to what’s going on – where for Aely Northrend is immediately relevant – and I’d like to change that some. Just because it’s more prevalent for Aely doesn’t mean that Annorah can’t get involved.
- Annorah doesn’t hold much for Winter’s Veil – she’s more interested in the New Year and the changing seasons and all that. Still, she did buy herself some new incense.
- Annorah wants to find her own purpose in Northrend, and see if she can’t get in contact with some of the elemental spirits there. She also wants to mentor another Shaman.
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)