Here are five questions to think about with your character – they can be answered here as comments, turned into a blog post of your own, or just something to think about while you grind away leveling over the weekend. This week we’re tackling personal appearance kinds of things.
You’ll find something like this every Friday here at Too Many Annas – and my answers are under the “read more” tag.
- Describe your characters general appearance – is it exactly what you see in the avatar?
- What are their opinions on baths/showers/etc?
- Do they fuss about their looks (and if female, wear makeup)?
- If they could pick an outfit out of an infinite closet, what would it look like?
- For the guys – boxers, briefs, or commando trousers? For the girls – bikinis, thongs, or boyshorts? (This is not my question. You can go thank Jess for it. I’m still not sure I should even think about posting it. I can see my spam comment count going through the roof already! And yes, you really do want to click on and read about commando trousers. Just, don’t be drinking anything, or you’re likely to end up with it in your nose.)
- Aely is very tall, and on the skinny side, with hazel/green eyes and very red, very wavy hair. Her hair is long – long enough that she can sit on the braid that she usually wears. Unfortunately that’s not possible in game, so she just has the long, low set ponytail.
- Daily. Every night, for that matter. If she can get a bathtub, even better, but if not, just a bucket of hot water, some soap, and a sponge will do. With that much hair, she doesn’t wash it daily (it’d never dry, and in Northrend, it’d freeze), but she’s pretty good at keeping it clean.
- No makeup, but she does fuss about how she looks. Though she won’t admit it openly. She loves purple, especially matchy purple armor, and she takes special care to keep her hands looking nice.
- For armor – probably Soulforge, with a mace and shield, or her Verigan’s Fist. For every day – black trousers, black and silver shirt, her tabard, and some matching boots. For dress up – purple gown.
- Annorah looks pretty well just like her avatar, with the exception of some spiderwebby looking burn scars on one side of her face from the Exodar crash, and some tattoos she has on either shoulder. Oh, and her tail is pierced with a loop ring.
- When she can get it. She’s a big fan of swimming in open water to “refresh”, but she’s not rabid about baths.
- She keeps her hair brushed, and something tied around her face most of the time – other than that, no muss, no fuss.
- Either her Starry Robes, which she thinks looks wonderful and Shamanistic, or any of an assortment of leather and mail kilts and tops that have bits and bobs hanging from them. She likes to look like a Shaman, and chooses accordingly.
- Thongs (you would too if you had a tail in the way)
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)