Having done a few RaidFinder groups, I’m starting to notice patterns. Sadly, they’re not really GOOD patterns. For whatever reason, the players who show up, do their jobs, get loot and go on their merry way don’t seem to stick out in LFR. On the other hand, the ones that DO stick out tend to be… memorable.
And so I present to you, the people of Raid Finder:
- Guys I’m SO baked – drunk, high, stoned, exhausted, or otherwise generally mentally incapacitated. Probably still trying to main tank too.
- Walking Taunt Button – taunts everything off the tank. Even if they’re not the main tank. Sometimes even if they’re just DPS. Probably has “taunt” macro’d to every other button.
- Hypercompetitive DPS – often meter spamming. Sometimes abrasive to other DPS. Possibly Tarquin.
- DPS Farmers (whatever that means)
- Bad Directions – no matter how you do it, it’s wrong. His way is better. Shouts directions repeatedly in /yell or /RA, but isn’t the raid leader. Annoying if ignored, wipe-creating if only half the raid is paying attention.
- Not Paying Attention – Wait, we got loot? Which boss are we at now? Where are you guys going?
- I Have An Interrupt Macro, would you like to see it? – I use it every time I interrupt this trash mob! And the boss!
- Get Loot + Go – rolls on something, wins, drops group. Sometimes doesn’t even win loot.
- Worst Name Contest – so far the list includes Tittenkits, ElusiveTacos, ShavedTaters and SpasticColon
I’m SURE you guys can come up with some more…
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)