We’ve all done it. The more you raid, the more likely you’ll have an oops and cause a hilarious wipe. My most recent Pally!Fail was an attempt to put Hand of Sacrifice on our Tank in phase 3 of Putricide… and hitting DI instead.
What if, upon being the source of Epic Fail, we were then required to (a la elementary school detention) write out our failures on the chalkboard a certain number of times?
- I will not DI the tank.
- I will not death grip the boss.
- I will not stand in the raid and get them all iceblocked.
- I will not stand in the Yeti.
- I will not move when Flame Wreath is cast.
- I will not tank in my Frost Resist gear.
- I will not tank in Blood Presence.
- I will not do an entire progression raid in my RP hat. (or my Chef hat)
- I will not misdirect the kitty druid.
- I will not tricks the fury warrior on the pull.
- I will not throw the Tainted Core to the person kiting Striders.
- I will not use Cleanse on Grobbulus.
- I will not facepull with half the raid outside.
- I will not die on the elevator boss.
What would YOU be writing?
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)