Every Friday here at Too Many Annas, you’ll find a little RP prompting – either in the form of 5 questions to answer about your character or in the form of a ficlet prompt (500 words) to write about them. These aren’t meant to be hard, just things to think about for your character – you can answer in a comment or use them as a blog post of your own!
This week, our questions will focus on “opposites” – kinda. I’d like to add the additional challenge of the first two questions being answered in one sentence or less. These first two (and the last one) are less about explaining and more about just naming without qualifications.
- What is your character’s most notable flaw? (and no, “overly self critical,” at least in the way that people use it in interviews, doesn’t count)
- What is your character’s most notable strength?
- What is their crowning moment of awesome? (stolen directly from WTT:RP and Blogatelle)
- What is their most bitter moment of failure?
- And, in light of yesterday’s post, what’s one quality, trait, fear, or habit about your character that just doesn’t really fit or make sense with the rest of them?
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)