A few notes on how things are going in Pandaland…
- An Xei is level 16, and finally has her heirlooms. I’ll eventually be healing with her, but since I don’t plan on leveling through LFD, I figured a DPS spec would be faster and easier. I still want to get her in for RP, but that may just be a matter of time, since I’m not willing to miss out on stuff with Aely! Favorite thing about monks? ROLLING.
- Aely is about halfway through 88 and about halfway through Krasarang, which is also just not thrilling me as a zone. I keep hearing about all the cool stuff later on, so I’m anxious to see all of that. The Riders and Associates are fielding a lot of 90’s, so I don’t want to dally too long, even if I’m not planning to raid.
- Angoleth will likely be the next character through Pandaria, with the intent of gearing her as a possible raid sub. We have too many paladins as it is!
- Anaxandra has her full kit of heirlooms too, and will be doing more dungeons when I can fit them in. My goal is to actually max a Horde character this expansion, and I’m having fun being a frost mage. Hopefully some RP there as well, though admittedly a Goblin is a little outside my usual RP skill set!
- I need to try this pet battle thing. It looks like stupid amounts of fun. I’m not even sure why I haven’t tried yet! I know there’s got to be a strategy, but hopefully I can level up several of my favorite pets and just be silly with it. And capture an adorable raccoon from Pandaria…
That’s most of what I’ve been up to. I’m always amazed at how fast people chew through new content with a new expansion. I’m always slow the first time through, and doubly so this time it seems!
- Godmodding and Griefing (116)
- On Privacy, Real ID’s and Roleplay (49)
- XX and XY in RP (47)
- Population Disparity (34)
- Tanking Perceptions (33)